This wasn't planned at all, it just happened!..
• BLYFRI is danish and means non-leaded
• Odense is the forsaken city I live in
• The two ppl in the pic are showing off their 'new' bus driver uniforms anno mid 1990's
• The red thingie behind the two ppl is a bus, the orange '6' is its licence plate
• The white splatter is correction fluid
• The metal plate is a label from an old soap machine found at an abandoned factory nearby
• The 'POLLUTE' letters and the skate comes from a local newspaper.. a very bad one that is!
• The barcode.. oh well, I forgot where that came from..
• I'm tired now.. must sleep....